Machines’ battery issues have been resolved in today’s hotfix. We’re as always grateful for your reports!
- Added possibility to Enable/Disable failures from in-game Settings when using a gamepad.
- Fixed issues with missing terrain texture after disabling GPU Culling.
- Improved GPU Culling.
- Fixed Battery’s unnecessary failure, when a machine has engine and lights turned on during the sleep.
- Fixed Excavator’s bug, which prevented it from using after changing hoses.
- Removed Battery failures’ randomness on engine’s start.
- Removed easter egg drawing from a dirty car’s window.
- Fuel Filter will now break when trying to start an engine with an empty fuel tank, instead of immediately after attaching to a pickup truck with an empty fuel tank.
- Balance changes.