Open Beta Update 1.3.7903
- Frankenstein Xbox gamepad fixes – it’s now possible to turn on the belt with the [Y] key instead of the right analog stick.
- Wave Table fixes – easier to connect hoses.
- Bank UI fixes.
- Big water pumps should use the correct amount of fuel.
- [F10] key doesn’t bug out the indicators anymore – some of the indicators tended to vanish after restoring the UI.
- Big pumps should reset flawlessly.
- Disabled the possibility to connect hoses to the bucket when the bucket is in the Gold Nuggetator.
- Added mouse digging legend.
- Updated models in shops.
- Gold Nuggetator is no longer covered by the Small Trailer in the Shop.
- Fixed colliders on huge hoses.
- Refined the textures.
- Gold paint no longer glows at night.
- Connectors should work as intended now.
- Front-End Loader should reset flawlessly.
- Front-End Loader bucket should be painted along with the rest of the vehicle.
- Fixed colliders at big pumps.
- Magnetite separator fixes – pouring water doesn’t fill it anymore.
How to join the Open Beta
To join our beta you have to make this few simple steps.
- Right-Click on the Gold Rush: The Game in your Steam Library.
- Select Properties.
- Select BETAS Tab.
- Choose “openbeta – Prerelease testing branch”. You DO NOT NEED the beta access code.
- Restart your Steam Client.
To reverse the changes and go to the live build once again, just select the “NONE – Opt out of all beta programs” branch and restart your steam client.
REMEMBER: Saves from the beta version won’t work on the live build.