Community Manager / Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
We are growing fast and we are looking to hire a Community Manager to manage our presence on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Discord and Steam forums.
As the Junior Digital Marketing Specialist you will play an important part in terms of developing and executing social and community strategies across multiple channels to further engage our existing users and drive new ones to download our simulation games.
Projects that we released so far:
- Giant Machines 2017
- Gold Rush: The Game in cooperation with Discovery
- Diesel Brothers: The Game in cooperation with Discovery
The perfect candidates also:
- Have a few months of experience in managing social media channels and community platforms.
- Have a background in marketing, communication.
- Have a knowledge on latest technologies and techniques used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities.
- Have experience with Photoshop and basic graphics creation
- Should be fluent in English (Writing/Speaking).
- Have the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Possess strong ability to write clear, engaging and cohesive messaging with a target audience in mind.
- Can work individually to develop campaigns that bring results.
- Understand how steam users behave and how to create compelling content that engages that audience.
- Working on engaging our community.
- Working in close cooperation with other team members.
- Act as a bridge between the company and the community.
- Creating a long term social media plan and a marketing calendar.
- Engaging with social media networks.
- Implementing social media and community strategies and best practices across various social media channels.
- Tracking post-campaign analytics using software, reporting results and new ideas with the rest of the team.
- Scheduling the campaign execution including day-to-day content, sourcing and creation with campaign analysis.
- Constantly testing, optimizing and analyzing campaigns and projects.
- Communicating directly with users via email and social media channels, responding to questions, engaging in conversations and being the voice of the company.
What we offer:
- A great challenge in a fun yet professional environment
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere
- A good Healthcare plan
- Relax Room
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working is possible to some extent
If you are interested in this job, please send us your CV in English on jobs(at)codehorizon.pl
We will contact only selected candidates.
Please provide a signed clause for recruitment purposes:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data contained in this document for the recruitment process in accordance with the Act 10 May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).