Update 1.3.8257 – Vehicles are ready to rock again!
It wasn’t easy to be a Front-end Loader operator lately, but don’t be troubled!
With latest Update 1.3.8257 your favorite machines are back on track!
More in the changelog below:
- Front-end Loader and Dump Truck driving model fix.
- Claim upgrade option fixed on a gamepad.
- Paint Shop fixes.
- Fixed gold bar’s double melting bug, when fast-clicking.
- Bank’s Stock fix – possible to move through tabs on a gamepad.
- Fixed Blacksmith’s buttons flashing.
- Fixed notifications’ highlights on a gamepad.
- Gamepad zoom now scrolls to gamepad’s cursor instead of the middle of the map.
- Fixed bug, which caused quitting laptop menu, when trying to upgrade claim with (B) button.
- Laptop launch optimization.
- Menu launch optimization – should work smoother after pausing.
- Added possibility to scroll map, after reaching map’s borders with gamepad’s cursor (left analog stick).
- Store’s basket changes are highlighted with a blink.
- Gamepad’s button translation fixed.
- Frankenstein’s controls reset to default.
- Frankenstein’s gamepad controls fix – player should no longer quit when pressing [Y] button. If the issue continues to exist, go into settings and change Frankensteins conveyor controls to Standard.
- Added confirmation question, when firing a worker.
- Added confirmation question, when selling a gold bar.
- Looped claim selection on the map – pressing right on the last claim button, relocates to the first one.
- Washplant balance – synchronized all elements, which can be filled.
- Claim’s reset price is displayed when there are not enough funds.
- Reduced amount of gold on all claims except the Old Arnold.
Now let’s get digging!